Q-Park car parks at Brussels South Charleroi Airport offer business travellers as well as holidaymakers the perfect solution. Whether you are looking for short stay or long-term parking, find out which car park best suits your needs below.
ATTENTION: Payment by debit/credit card at the barriers, when leaving the car parks at Charleroi Airport, is temporarily not possible. Please use the payment methods at the payment terminals.
Until 31/05/2018, the car parks at Charleroi airport are experiencing a very busy period. That is why we advise you to reserve your parking space online in advance. Your reservation is guaranteed and you can proceed to the entrance of the parking for which you have a reservation (even if, according to the traffic signs, the car park is closed). If you do not book online we recommend you to park at parking P3 which has a larger capacity.
Lock Park car park
- Closed and secure parking with direct access to the airport terminal.
- Car park for medium stay parking with direct access to the airport terminal
- Park your car and reach the airport terminal on foot in just 5 minutes.
- Car park within walking distance of the airport terminal for long stay parking
- Car park with free shuttle just a few minutes from the airport terminal
Common questions regarding parking at the airport can be found in the
Tariffs at the car park may differ from pre-booking tariffs.