EPA Awards 2022
Today, the 2022 EPA Awards were announced at the 20th EPA Congress in Brussels.
We are delighted to announce that Q-Park has won an award in one of the five categories at the 2022 EPA Congress. We congratulate Q-Park Belgium for their winning project.
The award in Category 4 – Innovative schemes for off-street parking – was won by Q-Park Belgium for its Q-Park Digital Partnerships
European Parking Award
The European Parking Award has been established by the European Parking Association (EPA) as a biennual award for excellence in parking. The EPA Awards promote qualitative improvements in public car parking both on- and off-street, with the knowledge that properly-functioning parking operations support municipal parking policy, sustainable urban mobility plans, and urban development. The awards aim to promote improvements to customer services and sustainable parking facility management.
Due to COVID-19, no awards were presented in 2021, prizes for projects in categories 4 and 5 are now being awarded for both 2021 and 2022. Prizes are awarded in the following categories:
- Cat 1: New Parking Structures
- Cat 2: Renovated Parking Structures
- Cat 3: On-Street Parking Projects
- Cat 4: Innovative Schemes in Parking
- Cat 5: Marketing & Communication on Parking
Four of Q-Park’s projects were nominated for an EPA award:
In Category 2 – Renovated parking structures:
- Q-Park Chartres République, view video here, view showcase here.
- Q-Park Toulon, view video here, view showcase here.
In Category 4 – Innovative schemes for off-street parking:
- Q-Park Digital Partnerships (APIs & URLs), view video here.
- Q-Park Mobility Hub (Park Lane), view video here, view showcase here.